This highly interactive course will take you from stick figures to colorful, dynamic graphics one step at a time… no artistic skill needed! We guide you step-by-step through activities to boost your confidence in using text, color, and basic images to create engaging graphics for your facilitation, training and coaching toolkit!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Anyone who is finds themselves working to create engaging and enlivening trainings or facilitated events
- Facilitators and session note takers
- Course instructors, teachers and trainers
- Communications professionals
- Anyone communicating to or leading groups
- People who think they can’t draw or illustrate concepts, or want to marry graphic illustration with group dynamics
COURSE INFORMATION & LOGISTICS
When: March 31st, Dec 8th, 2020
Where: ACYR, 648 N 5th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Regardless of your perceived artistic skills, you will strengthen your competency in combining words and visuals to communicate more clearly, deeply and dramatically. You’ll leave with designs for real meetings and group sessions and templates, flipcharts and visual aids that can be reused in your work!
You will learn about:
- Relevant theories around visuals and how they enhance learning
- Tips for crafting beautiful flipcharts with clarity, color, and flair
- Drawing basics: how to create shapes, icons, and people
- Organizing information graphically
- Using the power of metaphor to spark creativity and energy in your team
You’ll receive: step-by-step manual and resource guide, 1 hour of free expert coaching, + a free marker set!
ToP Facilitation Graphics Pricing
|Large Institutions (budgets > $5m)||$600|
|Mid-Sized (budget between $1-5m)||$450|
|Small/Community-based (budget < $1m)||$325|
|Individual/No Organizational Affiliation|
When full payment or purchase order is received 3 weeks or more in advance, you can receive a $25 discount for the course.
Cancellation refunds may be received with up to 21 days prior to each course. Cancellations received with less than 21 days prior to a course will be subject to full payment. You may send a substitute or re-schedule for the next course date if you can’t attend.