Do your clients have difficulties sustaining a plan once it has been initiated? Do you sometimes have difficulties helping your clients stay on track, bring new people into a team and bring closure? This course is about keeping plans and projects alive, relevant, doable and achievable. There is a large and powerful component for peer mentoring in this course.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Understand and anticipate the ups and downs of the implementation journey
- Initiate dynamic plans
- Sustain momentum in plans that the team has created
- Review and reposition projects that are in process
- Bring closure to plans and celebrate the team’s work
Who Should Take the Course?
Consultants, facilitators, organizational change agents, social change agents, community workers, planners, and project managers. Please bring some of your own implementation problems to work on.
- Excellent results from plans
- Highly motivated teams
- One hour of free coaching within 6 months of the course
- A detailed manual for post-course use and review
Prerequisite: ToP® Facilitation Methods