MASTERING TOP PROGRAM DETAILS
The year-long Mastering ToP (MToP) program is designed for leaders who want to master their engagement and facilitation skills and expand their competencies. You will learn more about ToP method theory, acquire and apply new tools, practice with real clients, and share feedback with peers and certified professionals.
Each quarter, MToP cohorts meet in-person for three days of intensive work
Intensive 1: Facilitating Depth Reflection
Learn to enhance participatory environments, and dive into focused conversation, wave methodology, and image shift methods.
Intensive 2: Facilitating Consensus Building
Focus on the consensus workshop method and its many variations, while exploring how to create multi-sensory environment.
Intensive 3: Orchestrating Group Action
Co-facilitate Action Planning sessions with real clients and deepen understanding of Strategic Planning methods.
Intensive 4: Designing for Transformative Change
Learn how to design exceptional events and
produce effective results,. Discover how to integrate other methods.
Deliver a presentation on your Personal Inquiry Project.
- Practice and ongoing project learning between intensives
- Apply methods between training sessions.
- Develop a Personal Inquiry Project.
- Receive course materials, including an MToP Handbook, digital resources, and books: The Art of Focused Conversation and The Workshop Book.
- Those interested in certification can receive targeted support.
- Group mentoring meetings with colleagues and a mentor facilitator
- Enhance your ability to design a diverse array of meetings.
- Experience methods in action through joint facilitation and observation.
- Receive and share feedback to foster growth and insight from mentor facilitators.