THE FOCUSED CONVERSATION METHOD
Learn a structured process that helps you plan and facilitate a meaningful exchange of ideas. Discover ways to involve every member in thinking through difficult issues. This process heightens your effectiveness in facilitating virtually every form of group communication.
- Conduct purposeful, productive meetings and discussions
- Quickly capture a group’s best thinking
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Ask questions that stimulate candid feedback and discussion
THE CONSENSUS WORKSHOP METHOD
Energize problem-solving with a process that builds active participation and teamwork. Productively channel diverse ideas into consensus decisions everyone can own and support. Learn tools to facilitate groups to new levels of creativity and cooperation.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Develop group consensus
THE ACTION PLANNING METHOD
Learn an inclusive and action oriented planning process for any upcoming event, campaign or program launch. Use when you need to convene a group of implementers and rapidly pull together an effective plan, organize needed resources, set realistic deadlines and mobilize individuals’ energy into action.
- Visualize a successful result
- Analyze the current reality
- Create a practical plan
- Maximize group commitment and involvement