ToP Facilitation Methods
ToP® Facilitation Methods is the foundational course in the ToP course menu and covers core methods you can put to use immediately!
Join this course to learn three proven ways to activate group participation. Hands-on practice during the course will help you discover immediate uses in your life and work.
The video below shares some flavor of what to expect.
Training Dates for 2019
Apr 9-10, 2019
Sep 10-11, 2019
Nov 5-6, 2019
The Focused Conversation Method
This common sense approach leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas
- Conduct purposeful discussion
- Capture a group’s best thinking easily
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Stimulate candid feedback
The Consensus Workshop Method
This Structure process is so engaging people are energized getting to consensus.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Develop group consensus
The Action Planning Method
These practical steps help groups plan, organize recourses and build commitment.
- Visualize a successful result
- Analyze the current reality
- Create a practical plan
- Maximize group involvement
Who Should Take this Course?:
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Educators and health practitioner
- Active citizens and community workers
- Unproductive conflict disappears
- Groups create their own motivation
- Personal commitment becomes a norm
- Visible results appear more quickly
- Increased productivity save time, money
Course Credits Offered:
AICP CM units: 14.5 CM.
CHES-MCHES hours: 13.5
ToP® Facilitation Methods is the prerequisite for many other courses.
TOP FACILITATION METHODS PRICING
|Large Institutions (budgets > $5m)||$950|
|Mid-Sized (budget between $1-5m)||$650|
|Small/Community-based (budget < $1m)||$400|
|Individual/No Organizational Affiliation|